Tuesday 11 November 2014

Not always so nice!

History, Music, Art ...Literature have waxed eloquent about women through the ages.

Mother, mistress, muse,madonna....if it weren't for her where would civilisation be?






I walk into a room
Just as cool as you please,
And to a man,
The fellows stand or
Fall down on their knees.
Then they swarm around me,
A hive of honey bees.
I say,
It's the fire in my eyes,
And the flash of my teeth,
The swing in my waist,
And the joy in my feet.
I'm a woman
Phenomenally.
Phenomenal woman,
That's me.

Taken from “Beautiful Woman” by Maya Angelou
www.scrapbook.com/poems/doc/24563.html#GIWiAWbGIbOAreOx.99


And then you flip the coin.

When she is good...she is very, very good.
But when she is bad she is HORRID.

(With due apologies to Mother Goose for the filching)



Some of the worst serial killers we have had ...have been WOMEN.

Brutal, callous, focused. Read about them  The hidden dagger

No comments:

Post a Comment